Author(s) : eiM
The mighty Axis shore battery 'Siegfried' is harassing Allied shipping in the Mediterranean. The Axis must protect Siegfried from Allied attempts at sabotage.
- There are a few approaches that can be used for your initial attack.
- The first is to build the access ramp and gain control of the West bunker as quickly as possible. This is easier said than done: there are mounted MG42s overlooking the beachhead, and if the Axis are using air support, it can sometimes be hard to even get out of the water.
- Once you have access to the West bunker, it's imperative that someone stays behind to guard it will allow you to send wave after wave of soldiers into the heart of the Axis installation without having to retake the beachhead.
- The more stealthy approach is to use the alternate spawn point and send in a Covert Ops class in the back door.
- First, you'll need to steal an enemy uniform and successfully make it to the back door,no simple task if any Axis are paying attention at the rear bunker. Once inside, you can blow up the generator with a satchel charge.
- You can't blow up the cannon with your satchel, but you can guard the generator in case an Axis engineer comes up to fix it. If you manage to succeed, signal to your team immediately it's a lot easier to attack from the rear bunker than the West.
- If you're unable to get a Covert Ops player in the back door, you'll have to go in by force. A Soldier with a flamethrower is useful for clearing out the front rooms just watch out for the mounted MG42 near the entrance.
- Have a Medic nearby to heal fallen teammates, and you should you should be able to sneak in an Engineer during a lull in the fighting.
- The best starting strategy is to send one, maybe two Engineers to patrol the back pathway, mining the area and shooting anyone who comes down the narrow passageway.
- Everyone else should focus on the front beachhead and keep the Allies from building the access ramp as long as possible.
- Using air support, mortars and mounted guns, it's possible to hold off the Allies for the entire match,the longer you can keep them at bay, the less time they have to make their real assault.
- At the beginning of the match, the worst thing you can do is to let an Allied Covert Ops sneak in the back. If you get killed on the beachhead, it should be at the very top where players won't have time to steal your uniform , and there's absolutely no reason to open the back door
- If the Allies have taken the front bunker , protect the hallway which acts as a nice checkpoint,watched over by the MG42.
- Have Medics nearby to keep your guards healthy, and you should be able to keep the Allies out for a while.
- You'll also want to have at least a few soldiers near the gun controls, in case someone gets close enough to plant dynamite.
- Allies Beach Spawns outside of water
- Bunker MG is now dynamical door which leads to bunkers back
- Axis Bunker Spawn is set back a bit
- Axis Spawn at Command post until Allies built it
- Backdoor is blowable
- Spawntimes 30/20
- Made some doors wider (bunkerstage)
- fixxed "wallhack" leak at backdoor
- CP Spawn for allies
- Maptime 12
- removed railings
- removed several details due to low fps
- added 2nd way into controls bunker
- added wooden constructible backdoor barrier
- little hole at west bunker for axis to defend the Bunker Door