Author(s) : [MML]Gerbil
The Axis forces, in their desperate search for power to stop the inevitable Allied onslaught, have been working on the ability to travel in time. The Allies, learning of these plans, create a force to storm and capture the Axis laboratories where the research is being done. Unfortunately, the Allies attack during a crucial experiment, and the resulting fighting causes an uncontrollable surge in the equipment, throwing everyone in the immediate area back in time.Appearing six thousand years ago, in a history that was only thought to be mythical, both sides now have a new battleground to continue their war in.Allies must defend Helms Deep, keeping safe the means of traveling back to the modern day, while preventing Axis from dominating this new land and altering the future completely.
- Prevent Axis placing additional explosives at the culvert.
- Stop Axis blowing the main wall.
- Defend the South Valley spawn.
- Prevent the Tank from reaching and blowing the Throne Room Door.
- Stop Axis from building and defending the Caves Command Post.
- Build and protect the Cave Defenses.
- Defend the Weak Tunnel from Axis dynamite.
- Transport the two extra crates of dynamite to the culvert.
- Blow the wall by planting dynamite at the culvert with the extra dynamite crates.
- Capture the South Valley spawn. This becomes permanent once both the Main Gate and wall have been breached.
- Escort the Tank up to blow the Throne Room Door.
- Construct the Caves Command Post to gain forward spawns.
- Destroy the Cave Defenses.
- Dynamite the Weak Tunnel blocking off Allied reinforcements.