Author(s) :MLB Teams
MLB_Daybreak is an update of the Daybreak map which had a major bug inside it.A path through the mountains allowed players to get across half of the map without completing any objectives. It's fixed in this version and a few details have been changed to improve the map a little more.
Daybreak is an Axis-attacking map designed for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. It's very close to the game engine limitations since we got very close to the entity limit. The first section of the map is focused around a tank which axis have to escort to a defense wall in order to breach it. Axis then attack the allied main base, using the railway path to infiltrate the fortress.
Withing the fortress, axis will fight their way across barricades and around a dam, to breach the rocket base entrance. They will then have to rob a keycard to open an armory and take 5 explosives to the Allied rocket before they can start the bomb countdown.
Reaching the end of the countdown before the time limit will lead axis to victory.
- Breach the front bunker door.
- Breach the lower bunker door.
- Capture the beach bunkers flag.
- Construct the assault ramp.
- Invade the axis base by breaching the base wall.
- Destroy the ventilation power generator.
- Breach the security door to access the back base.
- Destroy the axis Radar.
- Don't let allies breach the front bunker door.
- Don't let allies breach the lower bunker door.
- Defend the beach , bunkers flag.
- Don't let allies build the assault ramp.
- Protect the axis base wall breach.
- Defend the ventilation power generator.
- Defend the back base security door.
- Defend the Radar.