Author(s) : 2Bit
Spring 1943, the Austrian Alps: Allied Intelligence has reported that the enemy are developing a powerful new tank in a secure research facility. It is vital that one of the prototype Jagdpanther models be photographed for assessment.The Allies must use glider-borne troops to steal an Axis Jagdpanther prototype.
- Repair the Hopper Pump to provide steam power for launching gliders.
- Build a Glider to carry your airborne troops to the hill beside the research facility. Give covering fire against enemy flak.
- Destroy the compound generator to open the main door to the tank.Note the generator door is secure against Covert Ops.
- Steal the Tank from the compound. Prevent the Axis from building the tank barriers.
- Get the Tank to the Outpost where a photo reconnaissance Spitfire can see it.
- Capture the Outpost to establish a spawn point and to prevent fresh enemy troops from arriving there.
- Build the Command Post in the Ruins to make a permanent spawn point there.
- Stop the enemy from building their Command Post.
- Stop the enemy from repairing the Hopper Pump,they needs its power to launch Gliders.
- Don't let them build a Glider,destroy any gliders built with explosive weapons. The Nebelwerfer on the Axis barracks can be used for this purpose.
- Don't let them destroy the generator ,the main door to the tank will open and the Nebelwerfer will no longer be able to fire.
- Stop them from stealing the Tank,build both tank barriers.
- Don't let them get the Tank to the Outpost.
- Defend the Outpost, it is a vital forward position for the Allies and us.
- Stop the enemy from building their Command Post in the Ruins and establishing a permanent forward spawn point.
- Build the Command Post.