Forum Terms & Rules
The following rules are enforced on BunkerGaming forums by the moderators.
- No excessive swearing/cursing/lewdness in any language.
- No insulting players by calling them names or making racist/sexist comments, etc.
- No posting of pornographic/sexist material.
- No spamming by repeatedly posting the same thing or bumping dead topics for no particular reason.
- No advertising or recruiting.
Good Conduct on the Forums
- Refrain from typing all or much of your post in CAPS LOCK, BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE YELLING
- Do not hold Shift For Every Word You Write, because this makes it Harder To Read as well...
- Keep your replies on-topic. That means if someone starts a post about a problem in ET, don't reply with something concerning your computer screen malfunctioning
- Keep all your current ideas in one topic or reply. If you reply to a topic saying something concerning a new ET mod coming out, and five minutes later you remember that there's also a website you could link to, don't put the link in a new reply; edit it in instead!
- If you don't have something important to say about a topic that other people would want to hear, don't post it. High post counts are nice, but "Yes, I think so too. Panzers should be disabled." is not a proper reply to a topic.
- When you argue about something, always consider the other person's opinion, and reinforce any arguments you make as well as possible
- Always try to use proper English, especially if you come from. Express yourself in an understandable way.
Your User Account, your responsability
You agree to never give your password out to another person, for your protection and for validity reasons.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.