Here The solutions at your problems
Run ET under Windows 7 , Install Punkbuster , Update ET , Update Bios , Update Drivers
To Run ET under Windows 7
- Create a shortcut on your desktop to run Enemy Territory.
(Goto ET directory, right click on ET.exe and select create shortcut, move the created shortcut on your desktop)
- Click on right mouse button on the created shortcut (which you have moved recently on your desktop)
- select properties, change target to something like that:
c:\program files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +connect bunker1.aaxxss.com.
Click on compatibility tab, select Run this program as an administrator... Click on Apply and OK button..
- Now goto etpub folder on your ET directory (If it doesn't exists, create a directory and name it etpub under ET folder) (If it's already exists, delete everything inside it, just keep the directory name: etpub)
- Go to evenbalance.com and download pbsetup.exe and move it in the etpub folder
- Go to evenbalance.com and download pbsvc.exe and move it the etpub folder
Run pbsvc.exe in your etpub folder and update your ET. Run pbsetup.exe in your etpub folder to install punkbuster services.
Run the game. If you did everything correctly, ET should work perfectly under Windows 7.
Windows 7 is very stable, if you have any problem that means, probably you must update your BIOS and Drivers.
- To update your bios: How to Update Your Computer's BIOS
- To update your drivers: update a Windows hardware driver
If you want to boost your windows performance, I suggest you following softwares to keep your computer clean and fast:
- 1) System Mechanic. This is a great software to repair, clean, defrag windows registry and hard disks.. You can also increase your internet speed with this software. You can use it 30 days free..
- 2) CCleaner. CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. CCleaner
- 3) Avira Antivir Personal. Avira's AntiVir remains one of the best freeware security solutions around. Avira trial version