Ship Target Selection
The Galaxy Core is non-selectable when changing direction.
Mining System Docking
When a mining fleet enters into orbit at a mining outpost, the option of "Load Ore" is given, even though the fleet has not docked yet. (desired is docking before loading)
Fleet Movement Screen the fleet movement screen will need to be scrollable.
A RANGE INDICATOR (as soon as you click on the graph) needs to be created. No clue how I will do this, maybe I can pre-fill some array with x/y/z coords on the stars, and then use the same logic I used on the form post, to find which star I wanna go to I think this maybe the only way to go. Difficult kak.com I will consult with el belzenoob.
SHIPS BUYING ISSUE
At the moment ships can be built anytime. this will be fixed in the following way:
- ships can only be bought when there is enough power
- ships can only be bought when there is enough morale (> 50%)
- ships can only be launched when there is enough power
- certain ship types can only be bought when there's enough PhD's.
- certain ship types can only be bought when there's enough ORE (and quantity) which make up their composition. in the LSP stockpiles.
- ONLY A MAX NUMBER OF SHIPS CAN BE IN SPACE PORT
- Add a "space port extension" which can be bought if PhD's, money available, which duplicates the space port size.