Developer(s) : Hannes
What is this tool and why should I use it?
- Because the API needs to be tested against as many demos / mods as possible.
- The API will be able to cut / write demos, or search for specific frags / messages / events / you name it...
- It scans all demos in it's parent directory and stores all gathered information in a SQL Database.
- The Database can then be used with the MediaManager, which is not released yet.
How to use this Program?
- Copy the whole folder into a directory that contains ET / QL / Q3 / RTCW demos and run the Demo2DB.exe file.
- You can always close the Program, however i suggest closing the Program while scanning, rather than inserting into the DB.
- There are 3 types of CPU Levels. If you have time and need CPU time, then use the Bite Me or Less CPU Intense Profiles.
- Those settings can be changed on the fly and are internal settings. They are not operating on the System level
- Upload your LOG files