Author(s) : FireFly
Axis Scientists have been working on a Teleporter Device inside the Castle of Eltz.This Teleporter is powered by rare pieces of crystals...
Allied Forces must Infiltrate the Castle and steal these crystals.The crystals must be delivered at the Zeppelin
Infiltrate the Castle of Eltz and steal the Crystals,Deliver these Crystals at the Zeppelin
- Destroying the Tunnel Grate will give Allies access to the Tunnel system underneath the Castle.From here the allies can travel to: The command Post, the Teleporter and the Zeppelin.
- Building the command post will provide a new spawn point for the allies. From here the allies can travel to The Teleporter and the Generator.
- There are 2 gates on groundlevel that will lead into the castle. When allies destroy The Generator, the East and West gate will open and the Allies can enter the Castle. Once Destroyed, Axis can repair the generator and both gates will close again.
- This is the main objective. Allies need to steal these crystals and deliver it to the Zeppelin to win the round.Whenever the Crystals are stolen, the Teleporter will shut down and none of the teams are able to enter the teleporter until the Crystals are returned.
- Once the Crystals are stolen, Allies must travel to the Zeppelin and deliver the Crystals inside of the.
Stop the Allies from infiltrating the Castle of Eltz and stealing our Crystals.
- Defend the Tunnel Entrance, once destroyed, The allied forces can enter the Tunnels.
- Building the command post will give the Allies a new spawn point.
- Do not let the allied forces destroy The Generator.Once destroyed, the East and West gate will open and the Allies can enter the Castle.
- Defend our Teleporter.Do not let the Allies steal the Crystals.
- Stop the allies from taking the Crystals to the Zeppelin.
It takes around 2 seconds to travel from the teleporter towards it's destination.
There are 6 destinations for both teams