January 1943 The war in Africa is finally coming to an end. The Allied intelligence has discovered a group of Axis engineers planning a new super plane in Capuzzo Airport. Allies are attempting to break into the airport, steal the blueprints and escape with a Supermarine Seafire.
- Escort the Tank past the Tank Tarrier #1
- Escort the Tank past the Tank Tarrier #2
- Construct the Command Post after the tank has passed a certain spot to gain a spawnpoint at the command post
- Destroy the Command House wall, the Fw-190 and the Bf-109 with the tank
- Send a message (takes 15 seconds) for the pilot to land in
- Steal the blueprints and secure them into the Seafire, which has to be repaired in order to be able to secure the documents
- Prevent the Tank from passing the Tank Tarrier #1
- Prevent the Tank from passing the Tank Tarrier #2
- Prevent Allies from constructing command post, to slow down the Allied offensive.
- Stop the Allied tank from breaking into the Command House and from destroying the planes in the airport.
- Prevent the Allies from sending a signal for their pilot
- Prevent the Allies from stealing the blueprints and escaping with them