Author(s) : 2Bit & Avoc
Picking up where the original Breakout left off, the sequel has far better graphics and some great new gameplay features.Allies have to escort the battle-stained Tiger tank along railway track through a station and its surrounding village to escape. In a departure from the usual tank barrier format, each of the main barrier objectives is a sequential double objective.
- escort the tank along the rail track towards the station.
- get the tank to the station.
- get through the village and approach the road tunnel under the railway.
- enter the bunker and need to leave via the exit at its far side.
- have to dynamite the rubble to clear the path
- must build a ramp to get the tank off the track.
- win when they get the tank out of the bunker.
- need to build a tank barrier to prevent the tank entering the village.Both teams will be attempting to dynamite the enemy's construction.
- attempt to dynamite the railway tunnel to prevent the tank reaching the bunker.
- Axis attempt to dynamite the control room over the bunker exit to prevent the tank escaping. Note that if the control room is destroyed, it also destroys the Axis CP.
- This allows Axis to repair their CP.
- attempt to dynamite the railway footbridge to prevent the tank reaching the station.