Battle of Wolken 5: Sky Raid
Author(s) : Chr1s
During an intense attack by Axis forces using a small fleet of Himmel Airships the capital ship, Himmelfaust, received heavy damage and was in dire need of repairs. Unable to function properly a retreat was ordered. The ship managed to make port at one the sky docks held be the Axis, however the allies managed to track the airships movements and now know the location of the damaged craft. They now plan to raid the sky dock and permanently damage the airship to prevent such assaults in future.
We have tracked down the location of the Himmelfaust airship that led a recent assault in which we managed to heavily the damage the ship. It's important that we use this opportunity to strike and permanently destroy the craft.
- Capture the forward spawn from the Axis.
- Dynamite the main entrance.
- Dynamite the top entrance.
- Stop Axis engineers from building the command post.
- Dynamite the airship's engine
After an less than successful attack on an Allies stronghold we sustained heavy damage on our prizes capital airship the Himmelfaust, currently docked at one of our sky docks for repairs it's important that we defend the ship against rumored Allied sabotage plans.
- Defend the forward spawn from invading Allied forces.
- Prevent the Allies from destroying the main entrance.
- Defend the top entrance from Allied engineers
- Stop Allied engineers from building the command post.
- Defend the Airship from Allied sabotage.