Battle of Wolken 4: Wolkenkanone
Author(s) : Chr1s
These maps are set in the vast land of Wolken, the soldiers were dumped in this mysterious land after an incident during an Allied investigation into the production of experimental technologies by Axis forces. Firstly equipment and weapons vanished into thin air, then vehicles started to disappear and finally the soldiers themselves vanished, all of which were deposited in what was named Wolken by the German soldiers, this name was also adopted by the Allies.
Wolken is made up of various islands and each island may have a different climate of it's neighboring islands, making Wolken a strange place to live and fight in. However these islands aren't floating around in some grand sea, oh no, they are floating in what seems to be clouds but it was soon found out that these clouds are dangerous as there is immense pressure contained beneath the surface that can crush a man as one unlucky pilot found out. Amungst the many mysteries of Wolken is what happened to the people that once lived in this land who built the vast structures and towns that occupy the islands.
To the horror of the Allied forces the Axis have managed to construct a monster sized cannon in the same vain as the Dora railgun back on Earth, only
difference is that this new weapon named wolkenkanone runs on tank style treds rather than rail track.
A test fire of this weapon is due later tonight if succesfull it wont be long till the tred system is operational and the weapon deployed on the battlefield.Allies must knock out this weapon before the test fire to avoid certain doom.
- Destroy the Turmfaust to allow safe passage for the tanks.
- Breech the Main Entrance with the remaining tank.
- Deliver the spare parts to the damaged plane.
- Repair the plane and steal it.
- Use the plane to clear an opening into the buildin site.
- disable the Wolkenkanone by dynamiting the controls.
- Defend the Turmfaust to keep it operational.
- Defend the Main Entrance.
- Prevent Allies from delivering the spare parts to the plane.
- Stop the Allies from repairing the plane.
- don't allow Allies access to the building site.
- Defend the Wolkenkanone from Allied sabotague.