Author(s) : 2Bit
The Allies must steal the secret radar components being fitted to Me110s on the production line, and take them to their halftrack.
Destroy the main entrance, storm the factory and steal the secret radar parts.Get the radar parts to the halftrack.
- Destroy the main entrance.This will capture the forward bunker and give you access to the factory.
- Steal the secret radar components.This will capture the south factory.
- Get the secret radar components to the halftrack for victory.
- Capture the forward bunker.This is automatically captured when the main entrance is destroyed.
- Destroy the side entrance door for an alternative way in to the factory.
- Destroy the reinforced compound door, if built, to gain access to the radar components.All Axis doors are proof against Cov Ops.
- Build the Assault Ramp to gain access to the ridge and assist the beach invasion.
- Build the Command Post.It provides a forward spawn point until we have stolen the radar.
Stop the Allies from stealing the secret radar components being fitted to Me110s on the production line, and taking them to their halftrack.
- Don't let them destroy the main entrance.This will lose the forward bunker and give them access to the factory.
- Protect the secret radar components.If they steal them they will capture the south factory.
- Stop them from getting the radar components to the halftack.
- Defend the forward bunker.
- Build the side entrance door.All Axis doors are proof against Cov Ops.
- Build the reinforced compound door.It cannot be rebuilt if destroyed.
- Don't let them build the assault ramp.
- Don't let them build their Command Post.It gives them a forward spawn point at the North Factory building.